Cost saving can be achieved by reclaiming all your reject wafers several times. In 1974 we developed a process for reclaiming wafers. We have the capacity to supply several thousand wafers per work day. Our fast turnaround is usually one day. We ship worldwide. Give us the opportunity to demonstrate what we can do for cost containment and centralizing inventory control.
We can help you meet your monthly needs It’s convenient and cost effective for us to handle your reclaim wafer inventory by our computerized management systems. We also provide technical solutions for customers’ special requirements.
Out typical wafer strip and reclaim procedures are:
Step 1: Receiving
- PCA pick up wafers from customers.
Step 2: Incoming Inspection
- PCA counts wafers, a report of “Wafer conditions before Process” is sent.
Step 3: Presort
- Wafers are sorted for film removal.
- Stripping schedules are designed for multilayered wafers.
- Wafers are sorted into thickness groups.
Step 4: Strip & Etch
- Chemical processing removes all existing patterns and films.
Step 5: In Process Quality Assurance
- Wafers are inspected and sorted.
Step 6: Polishing
- We use state-of-art equipment to polish wafers with a prime test wafer surface. We insure surface specs. Only a few microns are removed by our low removal polishing technology.
Step 7: SC1/SC2 Clean Spin/Rinse/Dry
- Wafers are cleaned by SC1 or SC2 process. Particles are removed.
Step 8: Visual Inspection
- 100% Visual inspect wafers.
Step 9: Final Inspection
- Inspect wafers by KLA 6400 to insure particle count per specification.
Step 10: Final Quality Assurance
- Sort wafers.
- Provide specified readouts.
- Wafers are inspected, vacuum packed and delivered, often in the same work day.